Pick up Put down
[html]

>________>(307)

Maggie couldn’t imagine bears bigger than the ones that were here. When Maggie had ran into Malachi, she thought that thing was the largest animal in the world. To know there were bigger beasts larger than her scared Maggie momentarily. A mammoth bear could snap her babies like twigs. However, despite all that, it seemed as if Niro and his family had a good time on the trip. Maggie wished she could do the same thing, go to where the lights shone the way her father explained. But Salsola was a lifetime commitment. Magnolia couldn’t fathom exile, and she certainly didn’t want to be killed. Still, she wished.

“Of course. She knows about my children and is due to show up at my house eventually,” Maggie said simply, taking her nose off of her child’s belly before she spoke. Florence squirmed, and inched over to Maggie’s side. Despite the summer’s temperature, her children always liked to feel her body heat. It was still overwhelming, to be needed so completely by beings so incapable of faring on their own.

“Choosing one of my children to get rid of is impossible, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I abandoned one of them, I don’t know how Lolita did it,” Maggie was in a daze, staring at Memphis, her little mirror image. The three similar-looking Takekuros all seemed to be reflections of the other. This was what family was, this very moment; three generations sitting beneath a tree. Salsola would never make her feel the same way this made her feel. Her thoughts turned to Foxglove yet again and the Confidant sighed. She finally blinked and shook herself out of her daze and looked up at her father. She wasn’t expecting answers, she was just trying to understand.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread