Wandering
Oh hey! Been preoccupied with my new pack that I forgot my LASKY posts. I'll just rewind to were I was still a loner.

Lukos was enjoying some sleep when someone shouted at him. He got up with a start, looking around to see who was there. There was a black wolf in Lupus form glaring at him, and another that looked like he was sleeping in a nearby tree. He looked again at the black wolf, returning his frown while sitting up. "What do you want? Don't you know that it's rude to wake someone up?". He was in a sour mood from his rude awakening, slowly reaching behind him incase the wolf started trouble. Not a great day to mess with me. Especially since this guy screwed up my nap. he thought. That's odd, the sun hasn't really changed. Ah crap, it's the next day!.

He looked around for his bag, spotting it on the lake's bank. He was lucky that no one stole it or that the water didn't take it away, and he knew it. He got up, holding his knife parallel to his leg so the other didn't see it, and picked up his bag. He looked inside to see if anything was stolen, and relieved to see that everything was still there. "What do you want?" he repeated, hoping that he wouldn't have to use his knife.

Messages In This Thread