Wandering
OOC:Isn't Lukos on the ground next to the lake like I wrote?

Lukos was staring at the wolf sitting on the ground when he bursted out laughing at what he said. "If you haven't noticed we're in the Dampwoods, where no one has a stake in exept the Anathema, which is where I'm heading." He wondered if that was true, if the black wolf really did think that. He turned to the black one, curious. "You don't honestly believe this is your land do you?" He shook his head, hoping that the wolf wasn't that stupid. He returned his gaze to the one sitting on the ground when he started explaining why he was here.

"Not much of a survivor huh? I wasn't either, but then I turned eleven months old." He chuckled at his private joke, stowing his knife in his bag, then took it back out when he remembered the branch. He walked around the black wolf, ignoring him, picking up the branch and started carving it. "I was actually about to start fishing, when I finished this spear. Any good at fishing?" He asked the sitting wolf. "If not, we could always eat him." he said, pointing at the black wolf. He paused, saying "I'm joking, I'm not a cannibal." he continued, carving the spear, wondering if he would use it for something else than fishing. Hopefully not.

Messages In This Thread