Wandering
OOC:I know that the knife thing is somewhat of a longshot, but he studied this move for 8 months of his life, and 8 Luperci months equals 12 human years. Adding the facts that he grew up in a fishing village where his elders would help him, and that it only works half the time against slow fish makes it believable.

"Lance huh? Not a bad name. My name's Lukos, which in an ancient human language means 'wolf'. My parents were fanatics in anything human, espically their history." He smiled at the memories of them in his head, then took on a solemn look. "They were tracking down a lead on a cache of human artifacts when some loners attacked us. In the confusion I ran away from the fight, to a nearby riverbank. I still don't know if they're alive." His face returned to it's usual happy-go-lucky expression as the thought sifted from his mind. "And that's how I became adopted into the fisher's village, then recently I was thrown out and started walking for Anathema. I already heard so much about them, from traders and loners who came by the village before I was thrown out." He left out the part where his parents were ex-omegas, in case the wolf scorned anyone with that status.

He looked at Lance when he requested to learn the fishing knife trick, wondering how complicated it would be to go thorough every detail of the trick. "I guess that I could teach you my little party trick on the road." He looked at the black wolf, who had so far been silent. "You coming along too, or are you going to stay in your 'territory?'" he said indicating the surrounding area.

Messages In This Thread