Wandering
OOC text:Sorry for just jumping in, It said all welcome right? I know I'm such a noob.:::

Aethusa was in Luperci form at the moment. She had out her dagger and was being startled by every noise around her. These were new forests for her. She suddenly crouched down. "Maybe if I just sat and listened for a moment. And got used to the sounds around me." Her ears perked up as she heard voices. That of males. She became very frightened, They might want to attack me! She thought frantically as she staggered to her feet. Her paws were sore and she needed to rest, but, as she peeked through some shrubs, she saw them. A grey wolf and a light grey wolf with brown patches. She tried not to breathe so loud. Her heart was beating with fear, and she was hot and sweaty.
She could feel her unbalanced position start to slip. She was crouching only on her two hind legs. Then suddenly she fell. "WHOA!" She yelped and the bushes rustled fierce. She had landed on a root. "Oww..." She rubbed her back. Then she realized quite commotion she had caused.

Aethusa realized that the root had wounded her back, and was bleed badly. Her face turned stone cold. She was frozen in fear. Oh no! They had to have heard me! I'm so clumsy! This thought boomed in her head. "Let's hope there friendly!" She whined to herself quietly. She had been hurt to bad on her way in the forest because of all of the new scents and sounds, she had been a jinx. Her paws hurt to bad to get up, her skin was scratched by thorns, and now her back badly injured? She didn't care what these wolves did to her, she was beat already. If they wanted to beat her more, fine. Let them. She panted for air as she lay on her back in the bushes where she had made a hole in because of her fall. Her eyes were shut and her hand-like paws open. Her ears lay flat, her tail flicking, just to show somewhat of life in her. Even though you could see her chest rising and lowing as she breathed. Suddenly she got used to the sounds. They were very peacful to her now, and then she got optimistic for once in her life. "I'm pretty sure these wolves are nice."

Messages In This Thread