Wandering
Aethusa attempted to reply. "I mean no harm." She whined and tried to push herself up, but she was to weak and failed. She fell to the ground with a thud again. She whined. I must sound like such a wimp! She thought. Her fur was bristling on end, she could tell it was the gray wolf's voice. She could tell it was him because she had heard and seen him talking to be what must've been his companion. You could hear in her voice that she was heat and no major threat unless she pulled out her dagger which she had put back in it's case that was tied around her left ankle, just before her fall. She used all of her strength just to push her self on her belly. "Rrr." She huffed. All her back could feel was pain, it was to numb to feel the blood staining her fur. Then she pushed herself up on her hands, then she was in a crouching position. She was to weak to turn back into a lupine. So she walked towards the voice limping like a dog. There were leaves, thorns and brambles stick in her fur, especially her braid. Her eyes flashed the one blue eye was closed so was her other amber eye. Her teeth gritted in pain. Then she lowered her body to the ground and laid down. Then she squinted her odd eyes. "I wasn't spying on you I swear." She mumbled.

Messages In This Thread