Wandering
Aethusa was so embarrassed. These wolves were nice.
"Uh... my name is Aethusa Ageir, but just call me Aethusa." She looked at the wolf trying to push herself up to eat the fish that she ate with one chomp. "Thank you she nodded. Oh, really I think all I need is a bandage." She chuckled as she finally was given the strength from the fish to sit. She could see that she was surrounded by three males now. Her eyes got wide. Her nose twitched. She had a loss of words. The pathetic excuse of a whimper came out of her. She felt awkward. She would've liked to help these wolves out, in what ever thing they needed, or just be on her way after some type of advice to heal her wound, and how to get out of this dreaded forest. She turned back to Lance. "What's your name." She smirked, finally revealing her right eye (Light greyish ice blueish) and her left amber eye. Her long lashes fluttered just to make some type of reaction jolt in this wolf. She loved randomly flirting with males. Even though this wolf was maybe a few inches taller than her, and she could tell he was her age.

Messages In This Thread