Wandering
OOC-Sorry about the satchel. I forgot to add this at the start of the topic.
_________________________________________________________________________________
"Wow she really was hungry!" Lance thought."Well it's nice to meet you and my name is Lance." "So can i ask what you are doing in these woods. Hopefully not about to die like me and I have to thank that gray wolf over there for saving me. His name is Lukos" He said hoping that Lukos wasn't offended that he had introduced him.

"So her name is Aethusa huh. Well that name is certainly different and her eyes are so strange yet beautiful." He could not stop himself from staring at them. He took him almost a minute to realize that he was staring and he turned away sharply as he smiled with embarrassing. He knows that there is no possible way that she didn't notice this." Well about your wound. I just so happen to know where a bandage is". He went into the bushes and appeared later holding a small satchel. He just remembered he had brought this from a old house he had found about a week ago.Lance rummaged through the satchel until finally revealing a roll of bandages."Well I really don't know how to use this so maybe you could do it or someone can help?" He noticed how much he was flirting so he tried to tone it own from now on.

Messages In This Thread