Wandering
OOC - oh gosh sorry. Been preoccupied with plots and forgot... Y'all post fast! Because I was behind this is going to be a huge post. :3
-----------------

The male was pissed at Toby's aggression, though the German shepherd seemed oblivious to the rage in his voice as he sharply replied with a short, "Who are you?!" Knowing full and well this wasn't information the wolf luperci wanted he was in the mood to piss people off. As he stood in lupus form before the male a noise made his ears twitched. Another scent crossed his nose and he recognized the other luperci as he dismounted the tree and quietly watched them. The first wolf spoke again in a rude tone of voice making Toby press his ears back in defiance. "Two loners together could be a sign of trouble." he growled back loudly without knowing they weren't traveling together already. The quiet male spoke at last, revealing beliefs that Toby actually was part of a pack. Ha! The grumpy luperci in front of him grumbled on about how neutral the area was. He was right of course; these were not pack lands.

Attention shifted, slightly dampening the tense atmosphere between Toby and the first male. Pointless chatter of survival rang about and shifted to fishing. There was a point where the black dog growled at Lukos for suggesting he be eaten. He didn't know the half of cannibalism to joke about it. Soon Toby grew annoyed and went to lay in the corner of their little spot, pretending to be oblivious to the ignorant men in his opinion. If the Lance fellow couldn't fish that was dang right his problem. Ignoring how impressive of a fisher the Lukos seemed to be he began to think badly of the male. Blah, blah, blah. I'm a fisherman, blah blah, mocked Toby to himself while rolling his ebony eyes. It was the stab of jealousy that filled him at the thought of growing up with fishermen, since he had always wanted to be one, that furthered dislike in Toby's mind for Lukos.

A thud rang out, Toby picked his head up and swung it in the direction. Breeze passed: female and blood scent. He stood, ignoring the scaredy cat named Lance, moving so he saw the woman lying on her bleeding back in a heap. His heart skipped. Knowing women were in trouble always made him want to be super man. He began to phase, his bones crunching and body expanding to his huge optime form where his muscles were visible and his body was naked aside from scars and faded red patches from his tattoos. Lance and the woman talked back and forth as he tried to help her. If he could give her medical help then Toby would no longer be bothered by the weaker loner. As they spoke she managed to rise and introduce herself. Meanwhile Toby took a back seat, stretching out his luperci body. Finally the flirting started and his tail gently wagged at her cute eyes and long lashes. He smirked at Lance's reaction until the bandage was questioned.

"Allow me," he said as he stepped forward, taking the bandage gently from the other male. His black eyes connected to the female's. "I'm Toby. You don't mind me helping, right?" If she said she didn't then he moved behind her to inspect what had happened. She was right, it wasn't too bad. He would of began to pick out plants and sticks from the lovely fur, trying to be careful of her pain. The last thing he wanted was to harm her more. His bad mood aside he would have stepped to her side to check her face as he spoke with his charming smile, "Perhaps we should clean it first? Bandages aren't any good if your wound's infected." He paused to wait for her response, fiddling with the bandage Lance had gotten stolen from him.

Messages In This Thread