Wandering
Sorry I hadn't read Toby's post so I'll have to edit this post X3

Aethusa blushed as Toby apporched, She was speechless. She really had no defense, and she didn't really see it as a flirt just a helping hand. "I guess we should clean it, and cotton," She spoke softly. "Can stop the bleeding. She suggested. One of her fears was that these males would start to fight over her if she stuck with them. Let's hope they don't start to get jealous. Aethusa thought, she was guessing that this is what pack life was like. Being helped out a lot was something she liked. She would like to be more of a help, by hunting and being some what of a medical service. She was okay at both. Her braid spiked as she sensed Toby's breath. When ever she felt a threat, felt awkward, or was blushing, her braid would spike up. Mostly because her braid was still attached to her mane. Her eyes fluttered. She didn't know how to keep the males at bay without them flirting with her all the time, which actually, she quite liked. She was getting used to all of these new wolf smells. She looked up at Toby. She nodded with a smile. Then she looked at the two wolves. "If you need a helping hand around here I will be more than welcomed to be a hunter or of medical assistance." A little smile came from to her face.

Messages In This Thread