Wandering
OOCBig Grinang, I stop posting for a day or two and the whole story changes. At least there's a lot of material to work with. Wink Don't mind about jumping in, 'the more the merrier.' quote >Big Grin The exclamation joke is really a reference when I tried to post from my Ipad but it didn't work. Trying to go in chronological order from where Aethusa first walked in, so I might have missed a detail.

Lukos was daydreaming about the old days when he was with his biological parents when he heard a crash. He ghosted silently behind Lance as they went to look at the source. He gripped his dagger, still wet from his fishing trick. He relaxed his grip, when he saw that it was a female, injured at that. Since he doesn't do well with strangers unless directly spoken to, he hung back and let Lance do all the talking. Lukos was impressed when she ate the whole fish in one bite. He opened his mouth to introduce himself when Lance did so for him. Lukos' ear twitched in annoyance, but he held his tongue. Wouldn't want to ruin our new friendship with a snappy and rude comment now would we? Aethusa huh? not a bad name.

He checked over his shoulder to see if the moody and arrogant black dog was still sulking in the shadows behind them. He was surprised when the dog got up in Optime form and afforded his medical aid to the woman. I guess the big bad dog has a soft spot after all. He couldn't help but snicker when Lance turned his head with a sheepish smile. Their flirting was so obvious it made Lukos roll his eyes, and it took every ounce in his body to not face-palm when the dog stepped in. She just met them and she already had them wrapped around her finger, whether it was unintentional or not. "Finally, we learn the dog's name!" he exclaimed rather loudly, hoping to move on from this puppy love display.

His jaw dropped when they continued to tend to her, as if they didn't hear him. He gave up, throwing his hands up in the air and walked over to his unfinished spear. He continued carving it, mocking them with every sentence they uttered. He stopped when Lance started walking towards him, and stood up to hear what was on his mind. "Fine, she can come with us, but try to not pamper her. It's far too dangerous in here for slackers, so when that wound heals up, she needs to be independent. Help her if she needs it, but don't be her servant." He said softly back, giving him a look that said to not be stupid. He honestly didn't mean to be hard, but what he said was true. Except that the Dampwoods aren't that dangerous, but a careless mistake could get someone hurt. He hoped that Lance understood this, and thought he would since he had to survive in hear too.

He finally finished his spear when Aethusa suggested to find shelter. Lukos, living in a fisherman village, was able to smell a storm a mile off. "I agree with Aethusa, we should find shelter before it starts raining." He noticed her face when Lance questioned her. I know that look. It was on my face before she was here. He started to pity the girl. Maybe there was more to her than what she's saying. "Right, let's get moving. Toby you coming?" He turned, putting his knife back in his pouch, using his new spear as a walking stick. "Lets go find us a cave." He smirked back at his new companions, wondering where they should look first.

Messages In This Thread