Wandering
OOC:We didn't get to the cave yet, we're just moving for it....... (P.S. The 'Holy' quote is actually a reference to how my packs ranks are based off of ancient angel and demon mythology. I love references and such. :3)

Let's go!! It's about to hit us!! he shouted, hoping that they could hear him. "Great, I love straight paths." he shouted. He laughed out loud at Lance's jab. "Just keep up with me shortie!" He gripped his staff, and used his other hand to check his bag. "I got all of my gear secure. We should get moving NOW though." He looked back at Aethusa to see her suspended almost completely in the air.

"Holy... Hang on!" He felt helpless, the wind between him and her. She got back on the ground, and took off into the forest. A few moments later, she ran thorough the foliage and headed straight for them. "Come on, you can make it! Run!" This is bad! We're not even to shelter yet! He staggered as close as he dared to the wind, and more importantly, Aethusa. Lukos drove his spear into the ground and reached out for the wolf. "Come on, grab my hand! You can make it!" Come on, come on!

Messages In This Thread