Wandering
Lance couldn't believe how quick of a turn to the worse the storm had took. He looked in complete fear as he witness Authesa being lifted into the air. He caught a sigh of relief when she was able to plant her feet on the ground. As she began running back towards him, Lance knew he had to help. Before Lance could even move Lukos had planted a firm hold and reached for Aethusa."I've got to help. There has to be something I can do but I need to calm down first."

Lance began taking deep breathes until his heartbeat had slowed down. Then he got an idea. He ran to his satchel. He looked over in the woods and found a stick that mist have been almost 1 1/2 times his size. With all the might of his might(almost straining himself) he was able to carry the stick over to Lukos. " I have an idea but you got to trust me! Hold my arm and i'll reach this stick out! Hopefully this may give her a the boost she needs!" Lukos then turned towards Authesa." Grab a hold of this stick and i'll pull you in.

In the hype of the moment Lance forgot about Toby but he didn't have enough to check on him."I hope he's okay.

Messages In This Thread