Wandering
OOC:Hmm, not the way I envisioned it, (as in getting saved by a girl.) but a good outcome. I think that you meant to say Lance in your post dude. XD

Lukos felt like the wind was about to tear him from his grip when Lance came up behind him with a really big stick. "Sure, as long as it gets her safe!" he replied. He started to feel his arm strain as they stood their. "Hurry up, my arm doesn't stretch out too much." Lukos' jaw dropped as the female practically flew over his head.

He yelped in surprise and pain as Aethusa pulled his tail with her as she ran to the cave. "I can run on my own thank you very much!" he snapped at her. His hair looked no better than hers when they were in the cave. He plopped on the ground, laying back to rest his overstretched muscles. "Trust me, if I start laughing, it's because we just survived a TORNADO. I mean, who does that? Not very many people." He looked around, only finding two faces out of the three before the storm, not including himself. "Where's Toby?" He didn't remember him running with them. Oh no, ah crap! He ran to the mouth of the cave and looked around. Toby!"

Messages In This Thread