Wandering
OOC:Sorry I took so long to respond, Lance joined Anathema and I almost got killed by one of the leaders. (Still waiting for his response, but I hope he decides to not cut me in half.) Kind of forgot about checking the LASKY thread.

"Huh?" Lukos was looking for Toby so much that he wasn't paying attention to his companions. "Ah crap, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" He listened to her, eyeing her wound wrapped in the makeshift bandage. The gesture was sweet of Lance, but she'll need medical attention beyond that. "The nearest river huh? I think it's over in that direction, not very far from here." He pointed southeast, where he believed the river he had to detour around was. "I'll help you get there. Lance, try to find Toby. Aethusa needs rest, and I don't trust her by herself. No offense."

Lukos gave her his walking stick spear, hoping she would use it. "You need it more than me." He turned to face Lance. "And if you don't find Toby before the sun goes down, find your way to us. With all that black hair it would be impossible to find him unconscious. Lets just hope it doesn't come to that." I'm probably starting to look like the one who wants to be in charge, but I just want everyone safe. I hope they know that. He started walking in the direction of the river, pausing for the injured. "Coming?"

Messages In This Thread