Wandering
OOC-Aww no nickname Sad
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Well fine. You guys have all your fun while I look for a wet dog. That's about fair." Lance was a little annoyed that he had to stay back but whatever he could do to help was fine with him."Hope I can fins Toby. Wouldn't be the same without Lukos having someone to fight for dominance.Lance walked out of the cave and began searching for Toby. He decided he needed a higher view so he tried to climb the tallest tree. He pulled his small carving knife out of his satchel and stabbed the tree with it. He then planted his feet on the tree and hugged it with his other hand. he then pulled out the knife and stuck it in higher and continued to do this until he reached the branches from which he used to climb. When lance reached the top he began scanning the area for Toby."Toby where are you!" Lance was so preoccupied with finding Toby that he didn't hear the branch snapping. When he finally realized this he tried jumping to the nearest branch but missed. he fell down and ht his back on a branch. He though he was hurt but was able to get up.[i]"Could have been worse." Lance decided to continue his search on the ground.

Messages In This Thread