J: Looking for home
[html]

WC:471+ - OOC HAHA, well welcome!! I haven't been here too long myself but it is the BEST here! Plus, Anathema rules! :-) Points - 15 + 3

Malakai, the stocky black male, was trotting along Anathema's borders in the vain hope that he could spot an intruder trying to sneak onto the pack lands. Kai was the pack Torturer, and while he had done valuable research on bunnies, ripping them open and pulling out their insides to see which bits went where, he hadn't yet had the opportunity to test out some of his more extreme, experimental methods of torment on something that could talk back, give him feedback. If he could speack low-speech then perhaps he would be better off torturing little forest furries, but Kai wanted an unwilling participant, and if he found someone threatening Anathema borders, he was sure the Angela and Angelo would let him have his way with them.

His search for would-be intruders had so far drawn a blank. Perhaps no-one was stupid enough to try to cross into Anathema territory without the accompanyment of a leader or being greeted at the border. And just as the black male was about to give up and return to his den, or to Axelle's, he heard a howl from not too far away. His head lifted, currently in his Secui form, giving him more muscle mass and speed, making him look more powerful than he already was, his ears twitching some. Someone was asking permission to cross onto pack land. A slow smirk appeared on Kai's muzzle, his eyes sparking quickly, and moving in a rapid lope, it wasn't long before he aproached where the sound had come from. His muzzle raised as he sniffed the air, catching a male scent nearby and as he moved closer to the border, his eyes scanned the treeline but failed to spot the newcomer. It took a moment for his eyes to lift, and as his gaze found the male, Kai's chest puffed out.

Trotting right up to the border, Kai didn't once let his eyes shift from this new male, and Kai snorted his dominance, making sure to bare his fangs just a little. "Waiting at the border like a good little pup, I see? Shame... I had been keeping my eyes open for intruders so I could have some fun with them. The Angela would never allow me to try out my brand of fun on obedient newcomers." Kai stood his ground, watching Lukos like a dangerous, snarling guard dog, but all it would take would be a look or a soft hand from his Alphas, the Anathema Angela and Angelo, to calm him, to bring him back to being a loyal pup. "Why are you at our borders?" It hadn't been long since Kai himself had been on the other side, requesting entry to the pack lands and now, it was he who was greeting this newcomer, at least until the Angela or Angelo arrived.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread