J: Looking for home
[html]

WC:255+ - OOC Kai's alright really hehe

The black male's gaze followed the newcomer as he rather ungracefully tumbled out of the tree and from the branch he clung to, and dropped unceramoniously to the ground, and Kai had to hide a broad smirk and bite back a chuckle by snorting somewhat to the male. With this unidentified propspect on the other side of the pack border, Kai paced forwards, making the most of his large muscle mass like some patrol guard dog, puffing his chest out somewhat, his eyes boring into Lukos. "My kind of fun is not your kind of fun, believe me. My kind of fun involves lots of screaming and writhing and bloodloss." His eyes darkened at the mere thought.

As the male asked about joining the pack, Malakai tilted his large head to the side, lifting a curious eyebrow before chuckling darkly. "You wanna join Anathema? You?" He smirked dangerously, his eyes raising to the branch he had fallen from. "Well, I can't admit you enterence onto our lands myself. You have to speak to one of the leaders for that. But I can.... keep you company... until one of them arrives." By 'keep you company', what he really meant
was 'keep an eye on you'. "But I do know that you have to have something to offer the pack if you want to be let in. Any skills that might come in useful? You a good hunter? Or a scholar or something?" This creature must have one useful talent. Tree climbing, however, didn't seem to be it.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread