J: Looking for home
OOC:Stupid chores kept me from replying.

Lukos thought that this was going well. He at least made the black wolf laugh, even though he tried to hide it. He would rather be laughed at than attacked, or worse. He heard the wolf comment about his 'kind of fun'. "Pain and suffering, right." He laughed nervously, and thought that this wolf probably isn't the friendliest pack member of the group. Lukos' right eye twitched when he heard the wolf chuckle at Lukos' request to join the Anathema pack. Well your no fur ball of fun either blackie, he thought to himself. Maybe you should go pull off the wings of a fly you queer, he mulled to himself in his head. Wait, change of thought, angry remarks in his head. Lukos knew what was happening and did NOT want it to continue. You got me kicked out last time, but your not ruining my chances now. He composed himself and said "Too bad you can't let me in. I guess I'll just wait." he thought about his skills, and said "Well, I'm good with a bow, and woodworking. And I can read and swim." "But I hunt more than I read, so I'm more of a hunter."

Messages In This Thread