J: Looking for home
OOC: Alright I'm going to respond to two posts at once. This should be good.

Lukos was lying there, waiting for the black wolf's response when the wolf echoed what Lukos already said. Seems like those are two important skills for him to point out, Lukos thought. He was pleased to hear the other confirm his thoughts, more or less, and Lukos hoped that they would be enough. He then heard the black one call for a higher up, which was replied by another somewhat close. Then two birds flew overhead, both crows, and one was albino.

Lukos saw crows on his trek thorough the Dampwoods, and his last home talked about them and what they looked like. I wonder if the Anathema uses birds as scouts, he wondered. It was too much of a coincidence that they both flew from the same direction from the howl, but then again, it might just be a coincidence. Lukos just laid there watching the birds when another wolf appeared from the same direction where the birds came from. He guessed that this was the wolf that howled in response to the black wolf. Lukos could already tell that this wolf was more important than the black one by his posture, and the simple fact that he took his time getting here. At least, Lukos thought he did. The newest wolf called the black one Malakai, so he guessed that was his name. At least I know his name now. He chuckled to himself when he said his name was Alakai, because it sounded so similar to Malakai. Lukos wasn't sure what a Angelo was but he bet that it was important. Lukos said meekly "I wish to join your pack Anathema, if you would let me." Wasn't exactly groveling, but theirs nothing wrong with being polite about it.

Messages In This Thread