J: Looking for home
[doHTMl]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 287 :: Don't mind Alaki, he's always grumpy :3

Looking at the male he considered what the other asked; acceptance, protection, a home amongst other things only a pack could truly offer. “Your name boy, for last time I heard it was polite to introduce yourself before stating your own wants.” he titled his head a fraction, his tone of voice neither angry or soft, simply uninterested and uncaring as he was to all joiners who had yet to prove themselves of his interest “and whilst we're at it, what can you offer my pack in return for allowing you into our ranks? I don't take well to helpless slackers eating our resources” he asked, caring little as to whether the black male had questioned the other already; it was information he would need to know if he were to truly consider allowing this stranger into the heart of his home.

Relaxing his grip from the pommel of his katana, the storm coloured samurai folded dark arms across his chest, debating whether to elaborate on more of what Anathema is about and whether it would truly suit the male's lifestyle or not, for having only seen the male for a matter of seconds he could only get a meek vibe of the other which made him question as to why, out of all the packs around, this male had stumbled across his and the white queens borders. “And i'll let you know now, you'll be required to take part in a blood sharing ceremony if you truly wish to join the ranks of my pack; here we are all family, connected by blood. You cannot join without becoming family” he stated simply, wondering if this would scare the boy of or not.

You can scream and you can shout

Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread