J: Looking for home
[html]
Ooc
[WC: 381 || Pts: 3

Malakai had kept himself quiet after the Angelo had arrived, had known that welcoming a new member to the pack required his or the Angela's presence and that Alaki didn't care too much for being interrupted. The black male had sat himseld down on his haunches, closely watching the loner, shifting his glance every now and again towards the grey male, his Alpha. Kai often showed disrespect to other pack members, it was his way, but not his Alphas. He knew better than that. Naniko and Alaki had welcomed him into their family, had given him medical assistance when he needed it and for this, he would be forever grateful. Disrespect towards them was something Kai would not tolerate.

Kai's gaze settled upon the blade Alaki produced, recognized it from his own blood ceremony, seeing it's sharp edge glinting a little. He knew it was razor sharp and the wound would sting just a little. As Lukos was accepted by Alaki into Anathema, Kai continued to watch, as he did so when the blade sliced through the Angelo's hand, the scent of his blood quick to radiate through the air. And then, he heard the newcomers comment, the tone in his voice, the way sarcasm seemed to roll from his tongue so easily. Malakai let a heavy snort escape from him, and couldn't hold himself back. Standing in his Secui form, Kai approached the newcomer, his feral eyes regarding the male closely, and spoke in low, dark tones. "You have been accepted into this pack, Boy but know your place..." Kai let a rather threatening growl rumble through his chest. "Show some respect. He is your God from now on. You do as he tells you without question or thought. That tone should be reserved for those lower than you, and right now, you are Zepar. There is no lower than you." Technically a lie - the outcasts were, but Kai wanted to make his point to the newcomer. "If I hear any disrespect from you towards the Angelo or Angela, you will have given me the only excuse I need to practice out my own talents on you..." Kai's manner was a threatening as ever, and knew the Angelo would likely not approve, but Kai was in guard dog mode.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread