J: Looking for home
[doHTMl]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 415 :: Welcome to Anathema! Good to have you here; we'll be getting you titled up now! Smile Slight PP in getting the ritual over and done with :3 Regarding housing, you can choose to live in the howling caverns or in Thackary village.. Also, Zepar is not the omega rank, Sut is; Zepar is the newcomer rank Smile

Blue eyes narrowed, scar littered muzzle wrinkling up to reveal teeth in distaste of the other words, his throat vibrating as irritation burned within, white teeth pulling apart as he took in a shallow breath. Yet, before he could lay into the ignorant pest the black male, the packs newly assigned torturer who was also responsible for pups, stepped up having remained quiet through must of the trivial process of accepting a joiner. Relaxing his stance he settled for standing back and letting the other lay into the male who clearly didn't understand his place, teeth clicking together audibly with irritation and arms pulling up and crossing against his chest; it baffled the Angelo as to what went on through the male's mind... a mere loner asking for a favour, worthless trash until accepted into the pack who should grovel and watch his tongue until given a rank.

Residing with the caves were a variety of characters, all of which knew better then to question his and the Angela's authority, although admittedly a few pushed their luck from time to time they understood that their leaders were to be given respect at the end of the day. A lesson this male would have to learn and quickly at that if he wished to enter in the cave dwelling packs ranks. Flicking his sights down onto his palm he clenched it closed tightly, the males stance slumping to the left as it appeared that the stranger and the torturer had finished the little spat, a slow sadistic grin settled across the samurai's face as he stepped forward closing the space between himself and the insolent boy.

“Grovel, Mutt and learn your place quickly. Garakuta no kachi kui o kuso.” the words were whispered innocently, the grin on his face morphing into an innocent smile. “Lucky for you I am more forgiving then some. I'll give you one chance, boy. One chance to prove your worth in my pack and you better not ever show any form of disrespect to me again; excited or not. Are we clear?” flicking his hand forward he dragged the blade lightly across the male in a quick action, reaching out with his bloodied left hand and pressing it against the male's wound for a second to complete the ritual before stepping back. “There. Now I can lead you to the caves or village, which be it? There will be various members around both to aid you with anything else you may need upon reaching either area” behind him his tail swayed contently, "And welcome to Anathema, i suppose"

You can scream and you can shout

Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread