J: Looking for home
OOC: Glad to be in Anathema. I don't care about the PP; honestly, I didn't know how to end the ritual. I guess I'll take the village, since my character is used to being above ground. Thanks for specifying the Zepar rank. I got confused because Malakai said that their is no lower exept for outcasts... Wait a minute, he could have ment outcasts as in omegas. I probably could have just gone on the ranks page, but it really doesn't matter now. Since Lukos is somewhat of a woodworker, he could probably fix the house anyways.

Lukos was stil cringing from Malakai's lecture about respect when the Angelo approached him. Lukos quickly forgot his distaste for groveling, so he wouldn't anger the other wolf. He had no idea what the wolf said, but it sounded foreign, so he let it pass until he could decipher the meaning. He noded and said "We're clear.". He didn't want to say anything else out of the fear that the other would take it the wrong way. Then the knife sliced his hand, not very deep, but just enough to draw blood. "Could you lead me to the village? I'm more used to houses anyway." The pack of fishers really just lived in huts and shacks, but a house would be a step up from that. Hopefully. And at least it isn't underground, I think, Lukos hoped. "I'm glad to be here.". Lukos wished that he could get to is new home without a problem. But today just doesn't seem like that.

Messages In This Thread