J: Looking for home
OOC: Thanks, I should do that. I'll go with house #04, because its right next to the weapons storage and the training grounds.

Lukos felt small and weak as the Angelo stared at him, unsure what to do. He relaxed when the other simply replied with "Good." He saw the crow fly out when the other called for it, then it flew off into another direction. Lukos had no idea what 'duties' a bird would have, but he probably shouldn't judge it so quickly. The Angelo assured Malakai that he can leave and then told Lukos to follow him.
Lukos walked obediently behind the Angelo, not checking if the black wolf was following or not. He didn't care if he wasn't. The wolf said many threats and warnings that made Lukos feel like Malakai wasn't afraid to carry them out. Which is why Lukos would prefer for the wolf to not know where he lives, just in case. It's not like I can tell him to go away though, since I just joined the pack. he thought.
Lukos memorized the path he took in case he needed a quick road to follow. Soon they came on the village, where the Angelo pointed out key locations. "Thank you so much. I guess I'll pick a house now, if you will let me." Lukos said.

Messages In This Thread