J: Looking for home
[html]

WC:421+ - Smile

Dark lips twitched a fraction with twisted humour at the Allu's threat towards the newly accepted Zepar, the stormy male schooling his expression carefully to hide his amusement from those present; the new kid would learn quickly enough about many members unique personality quirks, for the cave dwellers were a pack of misfits and outcasts most definitely. Watching the Allu leave, the samurai quickly went about getting straight to business as to not waste either his or this 'Lukos's time.

“There's the hotel off to the side of the indoor training area where Aeron, Atheed of the pack, lives with close friends and family if I recall correctly. Although no one really has bothered with the houses you won't be alone in the village and if you need someone you can stop by there, otherwise the warriors like to frequent the training ground.” running his eyes over the village the male sought out anything else that he should probably mention before ditching the boy to leave him to settle in. “The crows along the borders and within pack lands work for the pack, trained by me and Aphrodite and unless you have a death wish I highly suggest not trying to make them into your dinner. For awhile they will caw loudly at you, setting off an alarm, until the learn to recognise you- they are doing their jobs, nothing personal” flicking the tongue to the roof of his mouth he ran through what had been said and nodded slightly to himself.

“So yeah, anything you need will be in storages for the most part. You can claim any house that doesn't have an owner. The caves are” turning he waved a outstretched arm in the general direction towards the howling caverns “Over there in that direction; just follow the well worn trails and you'll get there okay... probably. If you go into the caves stick to wider and more used tunnels until you learn your way round so you don't get lost. Those of us who don't live in the hotel can be found in the caves, myself and Naniko included. If you encounter any problems or need assistance in anything, just drop by and one of us will be about most likely” he added, knowing that learning to live within a new home was hard as it is, integrating oneself into the lifestyle of Anathema and growing accustomed to their laws; or lack of and strong characters may be overwhelming to some. “I think that covers most of everything”

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px dotted #737373;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px;border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread