Out father, who art in Hell
[html]

Put yo OOC stuff here

Gemma Lives Gemma Talks Gemma thinks

Maybe if they had never engaged each other on that day then they could have been more like siblings but Gemma and Taliesin had been to close, experienced too much together to see the other as a brother and sister without those added feelings. Gemma couldn't even look at him without remembering him, remembering how safe he had made her feel and how he had made her body sing with joy and introduced to her the concept of being at peace. If he would let her she would agree to do it again in a heartbeat but she knew Taliesin would never consent, it was just the way he was despite the attraction between them.

She smiled down at the fast growing Myrrdin and then laughed at the pure innocence of him, struggling to shove away her own tortured memories of her own life at that age. Her father had abandoned her, her mother chased her off and she was hurt, damaged beyond repair. Suddenly she looked something close to distraught even as Nate-River pounced forwards onto his shoulders with his stubby tail in the wait and growled at his much larger cousin. She was about to cast a large shadow on their reunion,

'Watching them grow has got me thinking....'She hesitated here, her ears falling back nervously, '..a..and I wanted to talk to you. About Lucifer.' The last part was almost a whisper and she closed her eyes briefly as she said it, it was painful to think of him, too painful and she flinched as she said his name.

<style>
.Gemma .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Gemma p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Gemma b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF;text-shadow: margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 0px;}
.Gemma {background-color:#010409; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b460e9; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... tempt1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
.Gemma-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #b460e9; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread