[M] Oh baby, please don't hurt me no more
He wanted to crow in victory as she sent the runts away, his grip loosening slightly. Her scent was enchanting, even with the sour tang of Taliesin mixed into it. He gazed down at her, his golden eyes twin embers. "They his?" He jerked his head towards the brush where the whelps had scampered away. "Play nice, sleeping Beauty, and I won't hunt them down and kill them."

His words were a tender croon, though the words themselves were hateful and full of darkness. She had turned and smiled coyly, and he released her to wrap his arms around her. "Give me a kiss, then, Sleeping Beauty." His tail began wagging slowly even while his member continued to harden in his jeans.

He was restraining himself from rubbing his stiff and aching rod against her, when all he wanted to do was throw her down. His eyes glazed over with lust as the scene played out in his mind. Her fragile body on the ground, his body covering hers. His hips grinding into hers, her pained whines and wails, the hot scent of blood and madness.

Oh it would be a beautiful thing to see.

Messages In This Thread