[M] Oh baby, please don't hurt me no more
He hand brushed against his need, his hips thrusting forward to meet her hand. A hand drifted idle up her back, and into to her mane of pure white. His fingers brushed the nape of her neck possessively before cinching themselves in the strands of snowy silk. He dragged her head back, exposing her neck to him. A wicked grin split his lips as he nipped harshly at the exposed skin. His tongue tasted her scent, her fear as he lifted his maw to her ear. His voice was rougher now, the harsh grit of anger and insanity playing in his usually charming tones. "Good. He ain't much of a father anyways. I'da killed them if they was his." He bit down on her ear possessively, tearing the flesh. The blood stained his lips and teeth as he pulled back, grinning in a way that could have seemed charming, if not for the demonic look in his eyes. "Yer a special one, Sleeping Beauty. I see it in yer eyes. Ya hear 'em, don't ya? Them butterflies, always whispering, always bossin' me around. Right now...they tell me to take those blue eyes of yers away, but only after ye watch me rip apart the brats. An' normally, I'd listen, 'cept none of them is black. Only them black ones is evil." It was the illness again, not physical but mental, jumbling his words and making him use the wrong ones.

He shoved her to her knees, his hands fumbling with the belt that kept the jeans on. Rage at the belt made his hands tremble, and as the belt came free from the loops, he brought it through the air and lashed it through the air, as if to punish the pure colored woman for his trembling excitement. He giggled, a childish sound at odds with his grown up body, as the belt cracked in the air. whether it had hit her or not, the sharp tang of fear was in the air. It was an addictive scent, his mouth salivating at the scent coating his nares.

"You. Belong. To. Me." Each word was met with a down swing of his arm, the swish of a belt. His pants were at his ankles, and he kicked them off, his hard member jutting forward like a unicorn's horn. He dropped the belt to fist his hands in her hair and attempt to force her face towards his turgid length. "Suck it, bitch."

Messages In This Thread