The Rise and Fall
[html]
short >.<

Odessa frowned softly at the answer. 'Oh. That's a shame...' she mused, her mind ignoring the foreign words automatically. Plain? She had to disagree there. What about practicality and usefulness? Didn't they account for anything any more? Glancing down to where he spoke of, Odessa frowned and shook her head. No, she wasn't going to risk her life and try to clamber down the slope. 'No thank you... I'd rather not...' Imhotep would worry his head off if she came home with injuries, or worse, not at all. And, of course, Odessa would not put him through that. She also valued her life much more than shells were worth. Sighing and casting her pumpkin eyes out to the sea again, the medic slash gardener spoke, 'Well, if you find any and decide to pick them up, bring them to Salsola. I may be able to offer something for them'.

After all, if he wanted a trade for them, she was able to give him one. Herbs and plants were naturally in abundance and there was plenty of other things Odessa could find. 'See you then...' she said and wandered off a little ways. She went slowly, taking her time to water the sea tide roll in and out lazily.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#B5DEF3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OQab9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4C889C; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4C889C; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread