i have my mothers dreams,
[html]

I am literally the worst person to start threads ever. Notoriously bad. Sorry this took so long. Hope it being set for today is cool, if not let me know and I’ll change it!

The constant watching out for her children was incredibly exhausting. She and Denver both constantly traded off their responsibilities so that one of them might be able to get some rest. No matter how much or little they got, though, it never seemed enough. The glow that Maggie had while the children were still inside her changed into a dull, lifeless sheen. She had never been this tired in her entire life.

But lucky for Maggie, Denver had shooed her out of the house to get some food or at least a change of scenery for a while. The wolfess couldn’t bear to be apart from her three little darlings, but she needed out. The ruins beckoned to her, and so she stepped out into the diminishing heat just as the sun was sinking into the mountains. She sighed, looked back at her residence once more, and then started walking.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread