i have my mothers dreams,
[html]
short >.<

Odessa sat in the ruins, quietly contemplating her life. Puppies would come to her soon enough and with Maggie's puppies and Sirius' already here. She was much younger however, and further back in the chain, though it was obvious by sight and scent by now. Imhotep had been so happy when she'd told him the good news, though she could see that behind the golden orbs, there was a hint of worry. The same worry that consumed Odessa when she sat up late at night. Her body was small, and that may cause complications. It was no true condition that made her compact, just pure breeding. That didn't stop the medic constantly wishing she had the grace of her mother.

She sighed, shaking her head as she rested her fingers on the stomach, a slight bulge there already. Her ears swivelled around to the sound of another person, pumpkin orbs hit the form of Magnolia and a smile appeared on her lips. 'Maggie!' Odessa slid down from the low rock wall she perched on, 'How are they?' she asked, speaking of the puppies.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread