i have my mothers dreams,
[html]

UGH I HATE NOT HAVING CONSISTENT INTERNET I AM IN A COFFEE SHOP REPLYING BEFORE WORK LOVE MEEEEE~ :p

Besides the borders, Maggie mostly preferred to stay within the confines of the ruins most of the time. She often bumped into other pack mates and had a chance to get some social interaction. That was rarer these days, but today was her lucky day. Odessa, a fellow confidant, called out to her as she slinked through their shared home. She had never really spoken to the D’Angelo before, but Maggie wasn’t about to turn down a potentially pleasant conversation. "Hey Odessa!" She called out in response, black-tipped tail wagging in excitement. She sped up her walking to end up by Odessa’s side.

She inquired about her puppies, and of course Maggie smiled, but wondered who told her, mostly out of curiosity than anything else. "They are doing wonderfully. They’re almost two weeks old now, would you like to see them?" She figured it would be a good way for them to bond, after all Odessa was mated too and surely pups were on the horizon for her as well.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread