i have my mothers dreams,
[html]

Word Count » 000 d'aww <3 no worries~

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

She didn't visit the ruins much. Merely because her time was usually spent in the gardens, the clinic or at home. And, occasionally, out of Salsola looking for odds and ends. The latter had, and would be excluded from her to do lists in the following month. For her own safety of course. Imhotep had raised the point and Odessa had agreed. The medic didn't mind so much, Salsola was her home and the place she prefered to be over anywhere else in the world. Odessa had only decided to visit the ruins in hopes of finding company and luckily she had. When Magnolia asked if she'd like to see them, she nodded enthusiastically and beamed, 'Oh, I would love to!' She felt nervous, never really having been around small children. Her cousins were younger than her, true, but the'd never really been children while she'd been an adult.

'And how have you been?' Odessa asked, realising she'd skipped inquiring as to how her pack mate was. She matched Maggie's pace, her arms crossed over her chest to shelter herself from the slight breeze. 'And your mate, how's he been faring?' She didn't know the male well, she knew him by sight, scent, name and by his rank and connection to Magnolia. But aside from that she knew very little of the male. And the thing she knew ere very formal any way. Thing you'd expect to know of a pack mate.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread