[M] some kinda nerve
[html]

hit me if I take this long again

Alma bristled, prepared to berate him again when he stood up. She scowled as he declared himself not a coward, though her expression softened into skepticism as he went on to speak. The red-haired coyote was not sure how to take his change of heart. She wanted to believe him for Emma's sake, and his calmness told her that he did not want to fight. Still, she was skeptical.

"If you lie, I'll..."There was nothing she could really threaten him with; she wasn't strong enough to take him on and Myrika probably wouldn't approve of clan members beating each other up anyway. "We'll have this talk again." She decided, as the best course of action. Perhaps the threat of embarrassing him in public by being shouted at would be enough to scare him if he was bluffing.

"If you are telling the truth..." As she calmed and thought about it more, she began to accept his explanation; she wanted to. Having to consider that someone with coyote blood - and an Infernian, no less - was capable of doing that to Emanuelle wasn't something she liked. It would be best for them all if he was telling the truth. "I apologize for insulting you. I hope you will take care of her and the pups, because it will be better for her and them if you do. I'm sure they'd rather know their father as someone who loved them, not deserted them."

The orange coyote paused for a moment after she said that, and turned to leave - she wasn't sure what more could be said here, and thought it might be best to let the man have some time to think.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread