Painful Wake.
[html]

WC: 621 OOC: Le sad!!

Orin picked the pups up after a long silence. Then left. Niro’s heart hurt as he closed his eyes tight, knowing she was going away. It was better this way. He thought, though the angry look on her face made him shudder, as he was turning to look out the window to gather his thoughts she suddenly returned, closing his door. The words that came out of her mouth did not sound like her own. That was not the Orin voice he had loved so much, it was one he never heard before, one he wished he could wash away as she spoke her truth about what happened to her. Fear, pain, everything went through his head when she spoke of watching her own pup being murdered and then.... That terrible act. He wrestled with himself to get up, but he couldn’t manage getting his legs over the bed. He felt angry not just at the wolves that did this to her, but at himself for thinking only of himself. After she had left him... he was no longer there to protect her, and it seemed he left her in a worse state because that’s all he did... he did not teach her how to protect herself. His heart ached.

“Orin...I … I’m sorry. I just... It’s hard.”

Swallow your pride fool. He thought to himself, and he did swallow feeling a lump at the bottom of his throat. She told him the dirty little secret she had been hiding from him and it seemed only right. Why shouldn’t she know? Flashes of her being chewed on by the red woman went through his mind.

“I’ve done nothing but protect you. I never wanted you to go through any of that. I don’t want you to feel sorry for me, to feel pity or resentment... I … I don’t know how it happened, but she had me tied up to a tree and cut me. Orin... She savored every thing she did to me, the pain she relished in... and she ate my shoulder..... She didn’t just chew it, she ripped what she could right off me and ate it! And … and”

His mind was telling him, why he was giving her such detail, why she needed to know all this, but she had given her story.... and he cringed thinking of what she had to go through. This was just a scratch compared to what Orin went through. The next part he had so much trouble as he didn’t know exactly what happened.

“She rubbed on me... as if we were lovers... as though she didn’t just rip my body apart... and the worst thing was.... She was a pup Orin, no older than your daughter, Sarian. Maybe a bit but she was a pup still.”

There she had what she wanted though he doubted she would really like it much. He knew her life was far more in termoil than what had just happened to him. After all he did not witness his child being born, nor did he have to feel the pains of what she did and he wanted to know who the man was an if he was alive because he ahd the fire in his eyes, and he didn’t care if he couldn’t even move one of his feet, he was going to kill the bastard that took Orin by force. Niro would never have to feel pain like that though he had seen his own mate nearly kill Jiva before he intervened. The look in her eyes had been real. Real enough to question his and Jiva’s safety for a while.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread