take me as i am
She seemed happy, and he was debating on whether or not he should even say anything. However, of course he went against his better judgement, and the result was terrible. His eyes widened at Adonia's words, that's not true! I love you so much! he wanted to scream it at her. Not the bad scream, just so that she would understand. The birds' words buzzed in his ears. Two males? They had wanted his precious Adonia? He wasn't angry at them, wasn't angry at her. But he was furious with himself. How could he have let himself leave and allow Adonia to have other suitors? He let his anger clear through him and leave, all he felt was pain. Pain ecause the look in Adonia's eyes broke his heart into a million pieces. He shouldn't have said anything.

He needed to be close to her. But in his Secui form and her in her Optime form, he was going to have to shift. He didn't even care. His still healing leg would probably cause him so much pain, but he deserved it. He had t answered Adonia's question yet, but he would. He stood up, backing away from her and shifted. It took twice as long, and he gritted his teeth in complete agony the whole time. He let out one little whimper towards the end. But then it was over. He looked at Adonia, and without another blink of an eye he took the steps towards her.

He hadnt walked on his broken leg since it happened and he was amazed at how much it still hurt completely. His limp was tremendous, but he ignored it. He stepped directly in front of her. His hand reached out to the side of Adonia where the bird was not perched. He wrapped his hand around the side of her neck, using his thumb to lift her chin towards him. "No. I love you do much, so much more everyday. Each and everyday my love for you grows bigger and stronger. There is nothing in my life that I could ever love more than I love you right now. I'm not leaving. I'm asking if you want me to leave. I know you love me, and I know you know I love you too. But I disappeared again, and it wasn't fair. I want to know what you need me to do. I want nothing more than to stay with you, and try harder to be the best mate in the world to you. But I needed to know if that was okay with you. Afterall, anyone who knows me can tell me I'd fall apart without your input." A small, sad smile appeared on his face.

His second hand went to cup Adonia's other side of her face and he made sure he was lookin her in the eye. "Listen. Do you hear me? I. Love. You. And I never want to leave you again. Ever. I want to be in your life, I want you forever and always. I want to have children with you, to raise a family and give you the life you always needed and wanted." Tears were in his eyes as he watched her. As if to seal the deal, he kissed her lips tenderly and quick, the pulling back, he awaited her answer.

Messages In This Thread