take me as i am
Ookami stared fiercely into Adonia's eyes as she spoke. He took in her words, slowly and graudally he understood them. He took in a deep, almost shaky breath and he nodded his head. He wasn't angry, but he was disappointed. More so in himself than Adonia. Also in Tharin, for he knew that it was not easy to control hormones around a woman in heat, but he should have left Adonia alone after finding out about him, and knowing about her heat. "Come on. Let's go get my guitar." He didn't say another word about what she had said. He didn't really want to talk about it. He would just beat himself up further for being gone, and he had already done that more than enough.

His body turned, once again walking towards the place his guitar would be located, leaning on Adonia for support. He tried to do it mostly himself, but his wound was still too fresh, and made even worse by shifting, that not one step went by without some weight being put onto Adonia.

Ookami replayed Adonia's words in his head again, and he knew he should say something about them. This time though, he didn't stop walking, just simply glanced sideways at her. "Thank you.. For not taking it further with Tharin. It really shows that my trust in you is true." His voice quieted and he nuzzled her face softly, "And you're the only one I want too. But I'm sure you already know that." A soft smile played on his lips as he continued to walk, waiting for a reply from his beauty.

Messages In This Thread