take me as i am
Ookami nodded his head when Adonia asked him the question. "Of course." His words were simple, yet held a lot of meaning behind them. He knew he would be able to leave a female alone if they were in heat. Sure he would have that desire, it was a natural instinct. But the first thing that he would think of would be Adonia, and that is when he would go on his way and leave whomever it was be.

Soon, the den was in sight and he was eager to get into it. He sat down, Adonia helping him and he smiled greatfully at her. He pointed to where his guitar was, "My guitar is just right over there. Can you get it for me darling?" He smiled as he waited for her to get it. Normally he would do everything on his own, but he was feeling so drained from shifting, like he always did. Except this time it was more, he had a broken leg that he shifted with, making him even more exhausted. Pain racked up and down his leg, but he ignored it. He would take some herbs for it later, for the time being, he could deal with the pain.

Messages In This Thread