take me as i am
sorry for the wait<3

He grasped the guitar carefully in his hands and he strummed the strings a few times. He tuned the guitar slightly, and after he decided that the sound was good, he took a deep breath. His fingers played the song that he had been playing for such a short time now, but already it had become something he knew automattically. He kept his face down, watching his fingers, but only until he began to sing.

His eyes looked up to watch Adonia, while his fingers continued playing the music. "Yellow diamonds in the light. We were standing side by side. As the shadow crosses mine, what it takes to come alive." The lyrics just began and Ookami let himself feel the music flow through him. Some places his eyes would close and others he would just look at his gorgeous mate. We Found Love. That is what he called it. The chours said the title again and again, and he just sang what he felt.

Adonia and him had found love within Phoenix Valley. The "hopeless" part was the thought of all the bad things that happened throughout the time of living there. Jace's rape, the snowstorm, the rebuilding. Everything that had gone wrong, had made the Valley a hopeless place. But still, Ookami loved Adonia. And Adonia loved Ookami. Throughout it all. The inspiration for the song was easy.

Messages In This Thread