Sucked into another black hole
[html]
Word Count :: 361 Sorry for being slow also <3

All her petty anxieties washed away as she carelessly threw herself into his arms, arms that wrapped tightly around her, giving her the illusion of safety and setting her at ease almost immediately. It had been too long since she had seen him and she'd missed him a lot more then she had realised, a childish, delighted grin spread out across her face before firmly sitting upon dark lips, regardless of her complaints she spoke to her brother she couldn't help her delight at tracking him down. Even as his expression shifted into one she pinned as one that meant a lecture was coming she continued to beam a smile at him, “Why my dearest brother, you would of come to my rescue no doubt. I have every faith in you.” her eyes blinked in a playful nature, even though she was speaking truthfully she wanted to at least make him wonder if she was being sarcastic. “Although you worry too much, I am fine and perfectly capable of defending myself for the most part; I doubt anyone would be fool enough to touch me, so close to your borders” she purred each word right back at him in a half-hearted attempt to mimic his speech, a small bit of hero worship and blind faith being revealed, but then what little girl didn't think her brother would defend her from all the evils in the world?

Falling out of his embrace she took up his offered hand, titling her head to the side as she grew curious at his words. “That's good. And now you have me all curious as to what news you have to tell me, please say it isn't bad?” concern bleed into her voice, fear of something bad happening to her brother stuck her heart even though he hadn't specified what kind of news he had to tell. Although she was no warrior, nor manipulative or capable of any great feats, she would not stand for anyone to wrong her brother nor harm him, she would attempt to do all she could to aid him; for he was her family and that was what families were for.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread