world's spinning on a silver axis
[html]

Sorry for the fail + Selene's bipolarness

She had been awake for a long time now. Her eyes had fluttered open like startled butterflies after another nightmare, not having it in her to fall back into peace and the warmth she felt beside Fritz. Sel often worried about their mateship...No vows had been said, no ceremony to take them to the proper rites. Anything could come between them...And would she, or Fritz be able to retaliate and show that whatever threatened to come between them was nothing? It scared her...Kept her awake at night and on into the early mornings. Her pillow had been wet beneath her face, tears...Why couldn't she stop the tears? In shame of her own sorrows and fears, Selene buried her face into his neck. She wanted everything with this man...Everything. But why--Why couldn't she trust? But since coming to Vinátta, she knew there was a home. A place just for them, maybe even for raising a family. He wanted one, right? And there was no doubt in the little hybrid's mind that she wanted them as well. Groaning and rolling over, the slender coydog pressed her face back into the pillows. Fritz The girl found her mewling like a small child, tail curling around her scarred legs as she pressed forward into his arms. Assuming that he could hear her, she spoke softly We--We haven't... Pausing to find her words, the tawny female wiped away an almost non-existent tear from her face Said anything...Like vows...Or sworn to eachother. Never did the Italian want him to turn out like Hadley...Cheating or proving that there was no loyalty in it for her. Please...Promise me that you'll love me--And never leave me for someone else....Or go behind my back like him...I promise my forever loyalty and love to you.... 

Closing her eyes in his arms, Sel started to breathe easier. I dunno if it's tradition with me or not...But I just--don't want anything to happen. I want a family with you...I just want to be yours...

Table by Nat - Textures courtesy of nac-nud

<style>
<style>
.lovebug .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lovebug p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovebug b {color:#59c37f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.lovebug {background-color:#26393f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1Ix2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lovebug p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lovebug p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread