world's spinning on a silver axis
[html]

Sorry for the fail + Selene's bipolarness

She had been awake for a long time now. Her eyes had fluttered open like startled butterflies after another nightmare, not having it in her to fall back into peace and the warmth she felt beside Fritz. Sel often worried about their mateship...No vows had been said, no ceremony to take them to the proper rites. Anything could come between them...And would she, or Fritz be able to retaliate and show that whatever threatened to come between them was nothing? It scared her...Kept her awake at night and on into the early mornings. Her pillow had been wet beneath her face, tears...Why couldn't she stop the tears? In shame of her own sorrows and fears, Selene buried her face into his neck. She wanted everything with this man...Everything. But why--Why couldn't she trust? But since coming to Vinátta, she knew there was a home. A place just for them, maybe even for raising a family. He wanted one, right? And there was no doubt in the little hybrid's mind that she wanted them as well. Groaning and rolling over, the slender coydog pressed her face back into the pillows. Fritz The girl found her mewling like a small child, tail curling around her scarred legs as she pressed forward into his arms. Assuming that he could hear her, she spoke softly We--We haven't... Pausing to find her words, the tawny female wiped away an almost non-existent tear from her face Said anything...Like vows...Or sworn to eachother. Never did the Italian want him to turn out like Hadley...Cheating or proving that there was no loyalty in it for her. Please...Promise me that you'll love me--And never leave me for someone else....Or go behind my back like him...I promise my forever loyalty and love to you.... 

Closing her eyes in his arms, Sel started to breathe easier. I dunno if it's tradition with me or not...But I just--don't want anything to happen. I want a family with you...I just want to be yours...

Table by Nat - Textures courtesy of nac-nud

<style>
<style>
.lovebug .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lovebug p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovebug b {color:#59c37f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.lovebug {background-color:#26393f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1Ix2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lovebug p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lovebug p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
He had also been awake for a while, being content to hold her in his arms. There was something special about just holding onto your love. In many ways it was better then being intimate with them, not that he didn’t enjoy that with Selene. He felt that they could do more than have sex with each other since it wasn't until a bit later in their relationship that they did anything. It just never crossed his mind until they had officially become mates. He was old fashioned like that he supposed.

Her voice cut through his rather content and mellow thoughts and he gave a slight hum in response to her saying his name, turning slightly to face her, while still holding onto her. His eyes were soft, if not a bit concerned as she spoke, telling him her fears about them not having a ceremony and wanting his pledge to be true to her and love her, giving hers without his assurances, which he willingly gave. "I would sooner remove my eyes before I could think of looking at another woman. And I'd sooner remove other parts of me before I would think of doing anything to or with another being. You have my loyalty and love now and forever." He pressed a kiss to her lips.

But he was curious about something. "Love, were you wanting a ceremony? Because if you really want one, I can talk to the leadership to see if they have anything special for that or whatever you want to do." He pressed another kiss to her lips, this one a bit more passionate and hopeful.
[html]

D'awww Fritzy-poo is so adorable Big Grin Aaand then there's the durr Selene >.< but they are so cute together <3 --540

Anxiety was often a feeling the chocolate maiden had, worries fluttering like butterflies in her core, blocking out reality and the truth. Even when the truth was as beautiful as being held so perfectly in the arms of her lover. Like butter, she melted so perfectly, so fluidly into his body. It was easy to feel safe, even when unsure. It seemed easy to appear relaxed, even when wide eyes burned with such timidity. And perhaps Sel was simply acting stupid, assuming that someday he'd cheat or something as terrifying. But it occurred to her quietly, like a tiny sting that mateship was more than that, they hadn't become lifelong  partners to fall into the arms of another being. And that was what crossed the line between Hadley. The poor dumb man hadn't wanted anything but intimacy, and threw her away when he found that when she was drunk, it was the only time she'd agreed. But Fritz, just a small gaze into those emerald pools was all it took. To feel so mushy inside, curling tendrils of adoration, desire, and a deep love into her heart. This was more, it had to be. But without his vow, it was that and a little less. Partners without the loyalty in a way.

But Selene knew, there would never be another man who would captivate her as so, never be another who would make her heart beat like a drum. Just her Fritz, for what she wished for forever. After her awkward plead, large black ears swiveled as his warm voice came out, sinking into his body as he swore himself to her. Like warm honey, it sank in. He loved her. It just seemed so special...Content again, her worries ceased, the young coydog nestled info his body, head craning to nuzzle his throat. I love you so much, nothing's ever gonna change that. The tall man had helped her when she had been a wreck, been her support and friend when she needed to cry. Her reassurances when the nights got lonely, and her soft pillow to lay on and snuggle up to. And like that, everything was okay. It'll always be just you... the Italian spoke softly, a frail hand reaching up to cradle the side of his face.

Dark reddish brown eyes lit up at the mention of a ceremony, soft tail brushing the side of the bed in agreement. It would be so perfect Fritz...You and me. But do you think they do that here? All the packs she had gotten involved with had traditions, but did Vinátta house something of the likes of a wedding? Her thoughts were cut as a soft kiss landed upon her muzzle, breathtaking as always. Like a ragdoll, the petite hybrid closed her eyes and cradled his head with her hands; kissing him back. As it broke away, the girl snuggled up in the blankets and held him close. I'm sorry for me being like that, I mean--I'm so silly, I guess. But I love you so, so much...If I lost you-- The young woman choked back the words, silencing them as they seemed so terrifying. Managing a whisper, Selene pressed her nose to his I don't know what I'd do...

Table by Nat - Textures courtesy of nac-nud

<style>
<style>
.lovebug .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lovebug p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovebug b {color:#59c37f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.lovebug {background-color:#26393f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1Ix2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lovebug p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lovebug p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC" But Fritz loves nonetheless Big Grin

IC: Fritz could read his mate well enough that he could tell that she was uneasy about something and maybe it was him leaving her like Hadley did. He would rather kill himself before hurting Selene. She was treasure that was not to be tossed aside like a piece of trash. But he knew that she didn’t need to be placed on a pedestal. Despite all that happened and her continual saying that she needed him to survive; there was a strength in her that maybe just needed to be eased out.

But his vow to never leave her seemed to sink in and Fritz could immediately see her relief. Which he was pretty sure confirmed what he was thinking. She reaffirmed that she loved him and nothing would change that and that there would only be him. He gave her a grin and said, "I hope so. I am rather irreplaceable." But he quickly sobered and touched on something a bit touchy with her. "I'm not like Hadley, love. I'm not going to toss you aside, ever." He finished that vow with another kiss, running his paw down her cheek.

Selene brightened at his idea of talking to the leaders about a wedding ceremony and he gave her a grin. "I can talk to one of them if you wish?" He would do so much for her; even die if he needed to. She started to apologize and he shook his head, trying to tell her that no apology was necessary. He gave her nose a nuzzle and whispered, "You're strong. You'll survive." He pulled away enough to press a kiss to her nose. "Plus, didn't you know? I'll never die." He had a playful grin when he said that. "I love you, Selene." Yes he had said that many times and he would continue to do so until he drew his last breath.