world's spinning on a silver axis
[html]

D'awww Fritzy-poo is so adorable Big Grin Aaand then there's the durr Selene >.< but they are so cute together <3 --540

Anxiety was often a feeling the chocolate maiden had, worries fluttering like butterflies in her core, blocking out reality and the truth. Even when the truth was as beautiful as being held so perfectly in the arms of her lover. Like butter, she melted so perfectly, so fluidly into his body. It was easy to feel safe, even when unsure. It seemed easy to appear relaxed, even when wide eyes burned with such timidity. And perhaps Sel was simply acting stupid, assuming that someday he'd cheat or something as terrifying. But it occurred to her quietly, like a tiny sting that mateship was more than that, they hadn't become lifelong  partners to fall into the arms of another being. And that was what crossed the line between Hadley. The poor dumb man hadn't wanted anything but intimacy, and threw her away when he found that when she was drunk, it was the only time she'd agreed. But Fritz, just a small gaze into those emerald pools was all it took. To feel so mushy inside, curling tendrils of adoration, desire, and a deep love into her heart. This was more, it had to be. But without his vow, it was that and a little less. Partners without the loyalty in a way.

But Selene knew, there would never be another man who would captivate her as so, never be another who would make her heart beat like a drum. Just her Fritz, for what she wished for forever. After her awkward plead, large black ears swiveled as his warm voice came out, sinking into his body as he swore himself to her. Like warm honey, it sank in. He loved her. It just seemed so special...Content again, her worries ceased, the young coydog nestled info his body, head craning to nuzzle his throat. I love you so much, nothing's ever gonna change that. The tall man had helped her when she had been a wreck, been her support and friend when she needed to cry. Her reassurances when the nights got lonely, and her soft pillow to lay on and snuggle up to. And like that, everything was okay. It'll always be just you... the Italian spoke softly, a frail hand reaching up to cradle the side of his face.

Dark reddish brown eyes lit up at the mention of a ceremony, soft tail brushing the side of the bed in agreement. It would be so perfect Fritz...You and me. But do you think they do that here? All the packs she had gotten involved with had traditions, but did Vinátta house something of the likes of a wedding? Her thoughts were cut as a soft kiss landed upon her muzzle, breathtaking as always. Like a ragdoll, the petite hybrid closed her eyes and cradled his head with her hands; kissing him back. As it broke away, the girl snuggled up in the blankets and held him close. I'm sorry for me being like that, I mean--I'm so silly, I guess. But I love you so, so much...If I lost you-- The young woman choked back the words, silencing them as they seemed so terrifying. Managing a whisper, Selene pressed her nose to his I don't know what I'd do...

Table by Nat - Textures courtesy of nac-nud

<style>
<style>
.lovebug .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lovebug p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovebug b {color:#59c37f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.lovebug {background-color:#26393f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1Ix2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lovebug p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lovebug p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread