world's spinning on a silver axis
OOC" But Fritz loves nonetheless Big Grin

IC: Fritz could read his mate well enough that he could tell that she was uneasy about something and maybe it was him leaving her like Hadley did. He would rather kill himself before hurting Selene. She was treasure that was not to be tossed aside like a piece of trash. But he knew that she didn’t need to be placed on a pedestal. Despite all that happened and her continual saying that she needed him to survive; there was a strength in her that maybe just needed to be eased out.

But his vow to never leave her seemed to sink in and Fritz could immediately see her relief. Which he was pretty sure confirmed what he was thinking. She reaffirmed that she loved him and nothing would change that and that there would only be him. He gave her a grin and said, "I hope so. I am rather irreplaceable." But he quickly sobered and touched on something a bit touchy with her. "I'm not like Hadley, love. I'm not going to toss you aside, ever." He finished that vow with another kiss, running his paw down her cheek.

Selene brightened at his idea of talking to the leaders about a wedding ceremony and he gave her a grin. "I can talk to one of them if you wish?" He would do so much for her; even die if he needed to. She started to apologize and he shook his head, trying to tell her that no apology was necessary. He gave her nose a nuzzle and whispered, "You're strong. You'll survive." He pulled away enough to press a kiss to her nose. "Plus, didn't you know? I'll never die." He had a playful grin when he said that. "I love you, Selene." Yes he had said that many times and he would continue to do so until he drew his last breath.

Messages In This Thread