Time to Reflect
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

It was only a ghost of a suspicion that Amy would deceive him. Why would he believe her too? Her character was confidant and he knew she was dangerous. If she had something to say that he would find offensive he expected her to say it whether it would damage their relationship or not. It just seemed to him that was who he was dealing with. So he was fully inclined to believe her when she misled him again. It was clear she valued him as a friend, but that was a generous description of his their shared feelings. Why would she lie?

Having her move in and press against him only further distracted him from any suspicion too. He did find her attractive and there was something about her attitude he found seductive as well. But he could only do so much flirting before crossing the line he had mentally drawn. And that limit was quickly approaching but he still enjoyed her close even if it made him a bit nervous. It is a large assumption but I only know of you what you have shared with me. Saying it this way and where his mind was already settled easily reminded him of what they had shared. If he could have blushed he might have. Instead he sighed and glanced away from her, out to the sea that had originally held his interest. I’m sorry if I offended you.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread