[joining] Wavering
[html]

"I can'ts ... I can'ts w'members."(translation), she pouted reluctantly, now settling her energy into her speech. "Mummy says I has go far aways to wibes wif cousins so I not gets killed I not supposed to say dat but I stays up and wistens to mummy fighting. Oder cousins bwought me heres and says...says... oh. 'Vinatta'. Wassat? Is it the yummies? When will mummy come visits me? Is dere cousins here?", questions poured from her lips like water, as if she had hardly heard the introduction to the lands.

When she finished speaking, the energy directed to her tongue was rerouted to her body and once more she began to tremble with a longing for adventure. "Wook at dis! When I wifts my weg wike dis I makes a pee pee", she exclaimed, and demonstrated on a nearby plant, dangerously close to the leg of the one who spoke to her. "If I makes a pee-pee on a fwog will it turns into a pwince?", she continued on.

"Wirding? Souwnds funnies! Wike a widdle biwdie. Cheep cheep! Cheep cheep! Cheep!", she continued on, the velocity of her mouth causing her to lean to one side, tumble over, and then roll onto her belly in a fit of giggles, making more bird noises here and there.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread