[joining] Wavering
[html]

As the duo began to speak to one another in low voices, the child took it as time that she could fill with her own words. "Wubble wop dooder mooper wowsas waiting .. W is for wapple, W is for waby, W is for wiaper, W is for wookie, W is for welephant, F is fow frowg, G is for giants, Hw is for hwowses, W is for wice, W is for woker, W is for wangawoo, W is for wiar, M is for moder, N is for nettle, O is for octapus, Pw is for pway, W is for wuiet, W is for wynocerous, W is for wongburd, Tw is for twain, U is for underpants, W is for walentine, W is for ..." , she began speaking again, her voice soft as a robin's nest.

When the two had finished, her pink eyes looked up to find the man was now asking her a question. Her ears folded in an apology as her memory replayed what he had said while she was speaking. "Vinatta is the packs I bewongs twos. ", she mostly repeated, staring at the man's mouth now. "So Virdings are my new mummys and daddies!", she concluded, now realizing she was still on her back and rolling onto her feet, her tail ablaze with activity. "Oh boy! Nows my mummy wonts have to travels so fars to visits me cauz my new mommy and daddy will be wight dere!"

"But I don'ts wants to kisses fwogs, dey disgustings, wuck! What if I steps on dem and I squishes dem? Den I get fwoggy pancakes ! Dat funner! Pwinces only bowsses peopwles awound wanyways."

"I can'ts ... I can'ts w'members.", she pouted reluctantly, now settling her energy into her speech. "Mummy says I has go far aways to wibes wif cousins so I not gets killed I not supposed to say dat but I stays up and wistens to mummy fighting. Oder cousins bwought me heres and says...says... oh. 'Vinatta'. Wassat? Is it the yummies? When will mummy come visits me? Is dere cousins here?", questions poured from her lips like water, as if she had hardly heard the introduction to the lands.

"Cousin wousin bousin pousin...", she now launched in sing-song. "Of COURSE I knows where dey comes from! Siwy Willy! Don'tcha knows too? I tell you! Is a big secwet but I knows da answers! Dey comes from da stork! Hehehe, you adults, you shoulds knows dats!", her voice was laughter again.

Suddenly, her laugh morphed into an expression of extreme horror, her tail both drooping and raising at the base at the same time. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the ground. Several seconds passed. "Sura, wemember what we tell you, and wepeat after me. You are Sura Savin, and you're going to Vinatta to wive with your wousin Hael. Now, you wepeat it. " , her voice became mono-toned. Slowly, she looked up, her expression blank and calm. "I wemembers it now. Can I go home? I miss my mommy. I haves to wo wotty and I can wonly woes back at wome. I fowgots to feeds my pet wock. And I have to does chores. Mommy gets vewy upsets when I not does chowes and she weaves her underpants in da sink and stwange man come in and finds it. Why she do dat? Your breafs wink. But I haves to go womes to wo wotty.", she began to speak quickly, her mind groping for everything she could to build her case, despite just having urinated under two minutes ago. She tried to look as convincing as she could, she never was a very good liar. Holding all of her paws underneath her, she tangled them up and rocked to and fro, holding her breath until her eyes started to bulge like a pufferfish. It was the best imitation of the "potty dance" she could muster. Never mind the fact that she'd just called the alphas her parents, she now wanted to see her other mother who had sent her here. "I wills maeks my fawce the turns bwue and wow-ups aww obers you!", she added, her voice as threatening as a puppy's would allow.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread