[joining] Wavering
[html]

Sura began to paw at the dirt now, almost as if she wasn't listening but had instead become engrossed with the dirt. It was only when she spoke to herself that it was clear that she had been taking notes, but to what extent was unclear. "Mums and dads and fwogs and couwsins and wocks."

As the man spoke the initiative , she made quick nods with her head to indicate her understanding, her pouting stopping as soon as it started. "Okay, I comes wif you to my new homes, and I askes-es-es ebewy time I needs goes the potties. I will hab wots of wocks, n' I names dem all Hael, cuz mummy takes cares of my pet wocks at home. Does I go potties insides or outsides? I no wants anyones the wooking. Den I can't goes. Or when I SPWASHES it..PHEEEEWWWWW PEW PEW PEW." , she made exaggerated sounds of water splashing and then continued making more sounds of no relation except for their level of volume as they proceeded from Sura's lisped lips.

"I fowwows you. Huwwies up! Or I steps on your tails! I gonna steps on it!" , she now tried to get behind the man wherever possible in order to try to squash his tail to the ground with her paws. However, her movements were so slow and clumsy that it was physically impossible for her to be fast enough to even grasp anyone's tail, even her own.

-- fade out --

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Seems like a good point to end.

Messages In This Thread