Some Beach.
[html]

WC:: 000 Meow. I'm a kitty. x3

She agreed it was better when they were on the same level. Toby's smirk remained on his mouth as he went with whatever made the female happy. It was rare he got the chance to charm the opposite sex without Fang being in control and plotting to rape someone. After his talk of her beauty, however, she snorted and waved it off. Her reply not something he'd hoped for but not too damaging. "Yes, well looks like my chances haven't multiplied in the slightest," he said just before dropping the subject.

Her tongue hung from the side of her mouth, teasing his mind with the idea that once upon a day he might of had a mate if he hadn't gone insane. Her smirk followed the tongue and he found her quite charming, ignoring her warnings against them having a relationship and pretending it was a possibility in his mind secretly. After he spoke with his kind words she replied with interesting news: she was subleader to a pack. This was not the loner he'd met those months ago. Where his eyebrows would have been arched just a bit in doubt. The talk of war made him wary; he'd been sad if she'd gone missing in action. Though she hadn't so he didn't focus to much on the detail.

After the optimistic ending to her times during the year she turned the attention onto the german shepherd. Uh oh. There was a pause. He didn't want to ruin the light mood between the old friends. "Well... I've had a rough few months..." he ventured. Was that good enough? He didn't want to go into detail how much Fang had crossed the mental border between the two personalities. "But when I'm here," his head moved to gesture to their location, "I find it comforting. Just the sea breeze is like a bath that washes my worries away." Then he tilted his head and smiled towards the hybrid. "What's your pack called?"

<style>
.tobyocai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.tobyocai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tobyocai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.tobyocai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oALKD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #081321; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.tobyocai .inner {margin:5px 10px 195px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:375px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Tables by Cait.

Messages In This Thread